[DailyReading] Wait for the Spirit of power

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Jun 11 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: Promised Power Outpoured
Reading: Wait for the Spirit of power  2015-06-11
Reference: Luke 24:44-49
Luke 24:44: And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Luke 24:45: Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luke 24:46: And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luke 24:47: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luke 24:48: And ye are witnesses of these things.
Luke 24:49: And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.