God�s clear guidance

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Jul 14 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: Gentile Soldier Converted
Reading: God’s clear guidance  2015-07-14
Reference: Ps. 18:28-36
Psalms 18:28: For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
Psalms 18:29: For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
Psalms 18:30: As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalms 18:31: For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?
Psalms 18:32: It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Psalms 18:33: He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
Psalms 18:34: He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Psalms 18:35: Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Psalms 18:36: Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.