[DailyReading] I was blind, now I see

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jul 11 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: A Pharisee Changed
Reading: I was blind, now I see  2015-07-11
Reference: John 9:13-25
John 9:13: They brought to the Pharisees him that aforetime was blind.
John 9:14: And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes.
John 9:15: Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. He said unto them, He put clay upon mine eyes, and I washed, and do see.
John 9:16: Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.
John 9:17: They say unto the blind man again, What sayest thou of him, that he hath opened thine eyes? He said, He is a prophet.
John 9:18: But the Jews did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind, and received his sight, until they called the parents of him that had received his sight.
John 9:19: And they asked them, saying, Is this your son, who ye say was born blind? how then doth he now see?