[DailyReading] A penitent's prayer answered

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jan 4 00:00:01 MST 2015

Lesson: Effective Prayer
Reading: A penitent's prayer answered  2015-01-04
Reference: Luke 23:39-43
Luke 23:39: And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
Luke 23:40: But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
Luke 23:41: And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
Luke 23:42: And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
Luke 23:43: And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.