[DailyReading] A Rock of offense

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Feb 15 00:31:51 MST 2015

Lesson: The Rock Jesus Christ
Reading: A Rock of offense  2015-02-15
Reference: Rom. 9:30-33
Romans 9:30: What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
Romans 9:31: But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
Romans 9:32: Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
Romans 9:33: As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
(KJV)

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.