[DailyReading] Drinking from the Rock

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Feb 13 00:00:02 MST 2015

Lesson: The Rock Jesus Christ
Reading: Drinking from the Rock  2015-02-13
Reference: 1 Cor. 10:1-4
I Corinthians 10:1: Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
I Corinthians 10:2: And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
I Corinthians 10:3: And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
I Corinthians 10:4: And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.