[DailyReading] Peter witnesses

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Aug 9 00:00:01 MDT 2015

Lesson: Prospering in Prison
Reading: Peter witnesses  2015-08-09
Reference: Acts 4:19-23
Acts 4:19: But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.
Acts 4:20: For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.
Acts 4:21: So when they had further threatened them, they let them go, finding nothing how they might punish them, because of the people: for all men glorified God for that which was done.
Acts 4:22: For the man was above forty years old, on whom this miracle of healing was shewed.
Acts 4:23: And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them.