[DailyReading] Rewards of choosing life

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Apr 26 00:00:01 MDT 2015

Lesson: Choose Life
Reading: Rewards of choosing life  2015-04-26
Reference:  Deut. 28:9-14
Deuteronomy 28:9: The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.
Deuteronomy 28:10: And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.
Deuteronomy 28:11: And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
Deuteronomy 28:12: The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
Deuteronomy 28:13: And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
Deuteronomy 28:14: And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.