Christ�s work as High Priest

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Apr 19 00:00:02 MDT 2015

Lesson: Moses Intercedes
Reading: Christ’s work as High Priest  2015-04-19
Reference: Heb. 10:5-20
Hebrews 10:5: Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Hebrews 10:6: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Hebrews 10:7: Then said I, Lo, I come ( in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Hebrews 10:8: Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
Hebrews 10:9: Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
Hebrews 10:10: By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 10:11: And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
Hebrews 10:12: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
Hebrews 10:13: From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
Hebrews 10:14: For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Hebrews 10:15: Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
Hebrews 10:16: This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Hebrews 10:17: And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Hebrews 10:18: Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
Hebrews 10:19: Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
Hebrews 10:20: By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;