[DailyReading] Trust in difficult circumstances

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Sep 24 00:00:04 MDT 2014

Lesson: Abram
Reading: Trust in difficult circumstances  2014-09-24
Reference:  Job 23:1-10
Job 23:1: Then Job answered and said,
Job 23:2: Even to day is my complaint bitter: my stroke is heavier than my groaning.
Job 23:3: Oh that I knew where I might find him! that I might come even to his seat!
Job 23:4: I would order my cause before him, and fill my mouth with arguments.
Job 23:5: I would know the words which he would answer me, and understand what he would say unto me.
Job 23:6: Will he plead against me with his great power? No; but he would put strength in me.
Job 23:7: There the righteous might dispute with him; so should I be delivered for ever from my judge.
Job 23:8: Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him:
Job 23:9: On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:
Job 23:10: But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.