[DailyReading] The world made through Jesus Christ

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Sep 6 00:00:03 MDT 2014

Lesson: The Miracle of Creation
Reading: The world made through Jesus Christ  2014-09-06
Reference: Eph. 3:8-11
Ephesians 3:8: Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
Ephesians 3:9: And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
Ephesians 3:10: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
Ephesians 3:11: According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: