[DailyReading] Every creature is good

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Sep 2 22:39:09 MDT 2014

Lesson: The Miracle of Creation
Reading: Every creature is good   2014-09-02
Reference: 1 Tim. 4:1-5
I Timothy 4:1: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
I Timothy 4:2: Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
I Timothy 4:3: Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
I Timothy 4:4: For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
I Timothy 4:5: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.