[DailyReading] The price of the birthright

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Oct 19 00:00:02 MDT 2014

Lesson: Squandering Our Birthright
Reading: The price of the birthright  2014-10-19
Reference: Matt. 27:45-50
Matthew 27:45: Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
Matthew 27:46: And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Matthew 27:47: Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Elias.
Matthew 27:48: And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
Matthew 27:49: The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Elias will come to save him.
Matthew 27:50: Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.