[DailyReading] Moses stands in the gap

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Nov 20 00:00:01 MST 2014

Lesson: The Power of Forgiveness
Reading: Moses stands in the gap  2014-11-20
Reference: Exod. 32:30-35
Exodus 32:30: And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the Lord; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin.
Exodus 32:31: And Moses returned unto the Lord, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.
Exodus 32:32: Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin ?; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.
Exodus 32:33: And the Lord said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.
Exodus 32:34: Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them.
Exodus 32:35: And the Lord plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.