[DailyReading] Return with joy

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Nov 6 00:00:01 MST 2014

Lesson: Back to Bethel
Reading: Return with joy  2014-11-06
Reference: Ps. 126:1-6
Psalms 126:1: When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Psalms 126:2: Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.
Psalms 126:3: The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
Psalms 126:4: Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south.
Psalms 126:5: They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Psalms 126:6: He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.