[DailyReading] Chafing under chastisement

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat May 24 00:00:05 MDT 2014

Lesson: The Chastening of the Lord
Reading: Chafing under chastisement  2014-05-24
Reference:  Ps. 73:13-17
Psalms 73:13: Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
Psalms 73:14: For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.
Psalms 73:15: If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
Psalms 73:16: When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;
Psalms 73:17: Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.