[DailyReading] The psalmist teaches us submission

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue May 20 00:00:07 MDT 2014

Lesson: The Chastening of the Lord
Reading: The psalmist teaches us submission  2014-05-20
Reference:  Ps. 119:65-72
Psalms 119:65: Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O Lord, according unto thy word.
Psalms 119:66: Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
Psalms 119:67: Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.
Psalms 119:68: Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.
Psalms 119:69: The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep thy precepts with my whole heart.
Psalms 119:70: Their heart is as fat as grease; but I delight in thy law.
Psalms 119:71: It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.
Psalms 119:72: The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.