[DailyReading] Bind truth about thy neck

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Mar 11 00:00:02 MDT 2014

Lesson: The Love of the Truth
Reading: Bind truth about thy neck  2014-03-11
Reference:  Prov. 3:1-8
Proverbs 3:1: My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
Proverbs 3:2: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Proverbs 3:3: Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
Proverbs 3:4: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Proverbs 3:5: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:6: In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:7: Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Proverbs 3:8: It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.