[DailyReading] Failure to comfort

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Mar 5 00:00:01 MST 2014

Lesson: Hope and Comfort
Reading: Failure to comfort  2014-03-05
Reference:  Ps. 69:18-21
Psalms 69:18: Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
Psalms 69:19: Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.
Psalms 69:20: Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
Psalms 69:21: They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.