[DailyReading] Let him deny himself

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Jul 27 00:00:49 MDT 2014

Lesson: Armed with Christ’s Mind
Reading: Let him deny himself  2014-07-27
Reference: Matt. 16:24-26
Matthew 16:24: Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Matthew 16:25: For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Matthew 16:26: For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?