[DailyReading] Adam loves Eve

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Jul 15 00:00:33 MDT 2014

Lesson: Understanding Husband
Reading: Adam loves Eve  2014-07-15
Reference: Gen. 2:18-25
Genesis 2:18: And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
Genesis 2:19: And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Genesis 2:20: And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Genesis 2:21: And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Genesis 2:22: And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Genesis 2:23: And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Genesis 2:24: Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Genesis 2:25: And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.