[DailyReading] I shall see Him

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Dec 19 00:00:01 MST 2014

Lesson: Seeing Jesus
Reading: I shall see Him  2014-12-19
Reference:  Num. 24:15-19
Numbers 24:15: And he took up his parable, and said, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said:
Numbers 24:16: He hath said, which heard the words of God, and knew the knowledge of the most High, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:
Numbers 24:17: I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.
Numbers 24:18: And Edom shall be a possession, Seir also shall be a possession for his enemies; and Israel shall do valiantly.
Numbers 24:19: Out of Jacob shall come he that shall have dominion, and shall destroy him that remaineth of the city.