[DailyReading] Returning to God

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Dec 4 00:00:01 MST 2014

Lesson: The Message of Repentance
Reading: Returning to God  2014-12-04
Reference: Ps. 34:11-18
Psalms 34:11: Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
Psalms 34:12: What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
Psalms 34:13: Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
Psalms 34:14: Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
Psalms 34:15: The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
Psalms 34:16: The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
Psalms 34:17: The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
Psalms 34:18: The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.