[DailyReading] A new heart and spirit

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Dec 2 00:00:02 MST 2014

Lesson: The Message of Repentance
Reading: A new heart and spirit  2014-12-02
Reference: Ezek. 18:30-32
Ezekiel 18:30: Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord God. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
Ezekiel 18:31: Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Ezekiel 18:32: For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.