[DailyReading] Grace to help in time of need

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Aug 17 00:00:35 MDT 2014

Lesson: The Promised Return
Reading: Grace to help in time of need  2014-08-17
Reference: Heb. 4:14-16
Hebrews 4:14: Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Hebrews 4:15: For we have not an high priest which can not be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Hebrews 4:16: Let us therefore come bold ly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.