[DailyReading] Blessings that overflow

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Aug 9 00:00:03 MDT 2014

Lesson: Grace and Peace Multiplied
Reading: Blessings that overflow  2014-08-09
Reference:  Mal. 3:6-12
Malachi 3:6: For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Malachi 3:7: Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
Malachi 3:8: Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
Malachi 3:9: Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
Malachi 3:10: Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Malachi 3:11: And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
Malachi 3:12: And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.