[DailyReading] Only through God

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Apr 9 00:00:01 MDT 2014

Lesson: The Day of Grace
Reading: Only through God  2014-04-09
Reference:  Ps. 18:29-36
Psalms 18:29: For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
Psalms 18:30: As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalms 18:31: For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?
Psalms 18:32: It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Psalms 18:33: He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
Psalms 18:34: He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Psalms 18:35: Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Psalms 18:36: Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.