[DailyReading] He is good

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Sep 15 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Lesson: Hope Fulfilled
Reading: He is good  2013-09-15
Reference:  Ps. 106:1-5
Psalms 106:1: Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 106:2: Who can utter the mighty acts of the Lord? who can shew forth all his praise?
Psalms 106:3: Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.
Psalms 106:4: Remember me, O Lord, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;
Psalms 106:5: That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.