[DailyReading] Thou art God alone

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Sep 9 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Lesson: Hope Fulfilled
Reading: Thou art God alone  2013-09-09
Reference:  Ps. 86:1-10
Psalms 86:1: Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
Psalms 86:2: Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
Psalms 86:3: Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
Psalms 86:4: Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
Psalms 86:5: For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
Psalms 86:6: Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
Psalms 86:7: In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
Psalms 86:8: Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
Psalms 86:9: All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
Psalms 86:10: For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.