[DailyReading] Christ delivers captives

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Sep 7 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Lesson: God Rescues His People
Reading: Christ delivers captives  2013-09-07
Reference: Isa. 49:24-26
Isaiah 49:24: Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
Isaiah 49:25: But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
Isaiah 49:26: And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.