[DailyReading] Fullness in Christ

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Oct 20 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Lesson: Seek God and Live
Reading: Fullness in Christ  2013-10-20
Reference:  Eph. 3:14-21
Ephesians 3:14: For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Ephesians 3:15: Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Ephesians 3:16: That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Ephesians 3:17: That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Ephesians 3:18: May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Ephesians 3:19: And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Ephesians 3:20: Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Ephesians 3:21: Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.