[DailyReading] Excuses

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Nov 1 00:00:02 MDT 2013

Lesson: Disobedience and Restoration
Reading: Excuses  2013-11-01
Reference:  Exod. 4:1, 10-14
Exodus 4:1: And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee.
Exodus 4:10: And Moses said unto the Lord, O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
Exodus 4:11: And the Lord said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the Lord?
Exodus 4:12: Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.
Exodus 4:13: And he said, O my Lord, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send.
Exodus 4:14: And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.