Job’s revelation

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun May 26 00:00:07 MDT 2013

Lesson: Prayer of Confession
Reading: Job’s revelation  2013-05-26
Reference: Job 40:1-5; 42:1-6
Job 40:1: Moreover the Lord answered Job, and said,
Job 40:2: Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
Job 40:3: Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
Job 40:4: Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
Job 40:5: Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
Job 42:1: Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
Job 42:2: I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.
Job 42:3: Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.
Job 42:4: Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
Job 42:5: I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6: Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.