[DailyReading] The tendency of man

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon May 20 00:00:07 MDT 2013

Lesson: Prayer of Confession
Reading: The tendency of man  2013-05-20
Reference: Rev. 3:15-22
Revelation of John 3:15: I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Revelation of John 3:16: So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Revelation of John 3:17: Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Revelation of John 3:18: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Revelation of John 3:19: As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Revelation of John 3:20: Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Revelation of John 3:21: To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Revelation of John 3:22: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.