A shepherd’s spirit

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue May 7 00:00:05 MDT 2013

Lesson: Secure with the Shepherd
Reading: A shepherd’s spirit  2013-05-07
Reference: 1 Cor. 2:1-5
I Corinthians 2:1: And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
I Corinthians 2:2: For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
I Corinthians 2:3: And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.
I Corinthians 2:4: And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
I Corinthians 2:5: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.