Thomas’ unbelief

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Mar 31 00:00:09 MDT 2013

Lesson: The Power of the Rolled-Away Stone
Reading: Thomas’ unbelief  2013-03-31
Reference: John 20:24-29
John 20:24: But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
John 20:25: The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
John 20:26: And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
John 20:28: And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
John 20:29: Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.