Jesus’ boyhood wisdom

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Jun 25 00:00:06 MDT 2013

Lesson: Deeper Life in Christ
Reading: Jesus’ boyhood wisdom  2013-06-25
Reference: Luke 2:46-50
Luke 2:46: And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.
Luke 2:47: And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.
Luke 2:48: And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.
Luke 2:49: And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?
Luke 2:50: And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.