[DailyReading] Building on the foundation

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Mon Jun 17 00:00:09 MDT 2013

Lesson: Foundation of Faith
Reading: Building on the foundation  2013-06-17
Reference: 1 Cor. 3:10-17
I Corinthians 3:10: According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
I Corinthians 3:11: For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
I Corinthians 3:12: Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
I Corinthians 3:13: Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
I Corinthians 3:14: If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
I Corinthians 3:15: If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
I Corinthians 3:16: Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
I Corinthians 3:17: If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.