[DailyReading] We must be spiritual

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Jul 31 00:00:01 MDT 2013

Lesson: Holy Spirit
Reading: We must be spiritual  2013-07-31
Reference: 1 Cor. 2:12-16
I Corinthians 2:12: Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
I Corinthians 2:13: Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
I Corinthians 2:14: But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:15: But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
I Corinthians 2:16: For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.