[DailyReading] Walk honestly

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Jul 18 00:00:02 MDT 2013

Lesson: The Believer’s Walk
Reading: Walk honestly  2013-07-18
Reference: Rom. 13:11-14
Romans 13:11: And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
Romans 13:12: The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
Romans 13:13: Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
Romans 13:14: But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.