[DailyReading] Watch and pray

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Wed Jan 30 00:00:05 MST 2013

Lesson: Purpose in Prayer
Reading: Watch and pray  2013-01-30
Reference: Mark 13:32-37

Mk 13:32: But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Mk 13:33: Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
Mk 13:34: For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
Mk 13:35: Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
Mk 13:36: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
Mk 13:37: And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.