[DailyReading] Duties of a disciple

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sat Jan 5 00:00:04 MST 2013

Lesson: Dedicated Disciples of the Lord
Reading: Duties of a disciple  2013-01-05
Reference: 2 Tim. 2:10-16

2Tim 2:10: Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
2Tim 2:11: It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him , we shall also live with him :
2Tim 2:12: If we suffer, we shall also reign with him : if we deny him , he also will deny us:
2Tim 2:13: If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
2Tim 2:14: Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
2Tim 2:15: Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Tim 2:16: But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.