[DailyReading] Preparation for discipleship

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Jan 3 00:00:05 MST 2013

Lesson: Dedicated Disciples of the Lord
Reading: Preparation for discipleship  2013-01-03
Reference: Ps. 119:9-16

Pss 119:9:  Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
Pss 119:10: With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Pss 119:11: Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Pss 119:12: Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statutes.
Pss 119:13: With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
Pss 119:14: I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
Pss 119:15: I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
Pss 119:16: I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.