[DailyReading] Jesus, the only nourishment

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Dec 3 00:00:02 MST 2013

Lesson: We Have Found Him
Reading: Jesus, the only nourishment  2013-12-03
Reference:  John 6:32-35
John 6:32: Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
John 6:33: For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
John 6:34: Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
John 6:35: And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.