[DailyReading] We must be crucified to the world

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Aug 15 00:00:02 MDT 2013

Lesson: Victory through Faith
Reading: We must be crucified to the world  2013-08-15
Reference: Gal. 6:14-18
Galatians 6:14: But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
Galatians 6:15: For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Galatians 6:16: And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
Galatians 6:17: From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
Galatians 6:18: Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. Unto the Galatians written from Rome.