God’s providence to Israel

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Tue Apr 9 00:00:08 MDT 2013

Lesson: God’s Care for His Own
Reading: God’s providence to Israel  2013-04-09
Reference: Lev. 26:3-12
Leviticus 26:3: If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
Leviticus 26:4: Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
Leviticus 26:5: And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
Leviticus 26:6: And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
Leviticus 26:7: And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
Leviticus 26:8: And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
Leviticus 26:9: For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
Leviticus 26:10: And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.
Leviticus 26:11: And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.
Leviticus 26:12: And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.