[DailyReading] Deliver me

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Sun Apr 7 00:00:12 MDT 2013

Lesson: Calling the Lost Sons Home
Reading: Deliver me  2013-04-07
Reference: Ps. 69:5-20
Psalms 69:5: O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
Psalms 69:6: Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord God of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.
Psalms 69:7: Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
Psalms 69:8: I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.
Psalms 69:9: For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
Psalms 69:10: When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
Psalms 69:11: I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them.
Psalms 69:12: They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.
Psalms 69:13: But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Psalms 69:14: Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
Psalms 69:15: Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
Psalms 69:16: Hear me, O Lord; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
Psalms 69:17: And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.
Psalms 69:18: Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
Psalms 69:19: Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.
Psalms 69:20: Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.