[DailyReading] Peter demonstrates the power of Christ

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Fri Oct 19 00:00:06 MDT 2012

Lesson: The Chariot of Fire
Reading: Peter demonstrates the power of Christ  2012-10-19
Reference:  Acts 4:7-13

Acts 4:7: And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this?
Acts 4:8: Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,
Acts 4:9: If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;
Acts 4:10: Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 4:11: This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Acts 4:12: Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 4:13: Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.