[DailyReading] God hears the pleas of His own

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Oct 4 00:00:04 MDT 2012

Lesson: God Judges Sin
Reading: God hears the pleas of His own  2012-10-04
Reference:  Exod. 6:2-8

Ex 6:2: And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
Ex 6:3: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.
Ex 6:4: And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.
Ex 6:5: And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant.
Ex 6:6: Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
Ex 6:7: And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
Ex 6:8: And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the Lord.