[DailyReading] Respect for the shepherds

Daily Bible Readings - English (en) dailyreading at lists.churchofgodinchristmennonite.net
Thu Nov 1 00:00:11 MDT 2012

Lesson: Israel’s Fall
Reading: Respect for the shepherds  2012-11-01
Reference:  1 Thess. 5:11-15

1Thes 5:11: Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
1Thes 5:12: And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
1Thes 5:13: And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.
1Thes 5:14: Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men .
1Thes 5:15: See that none render evil for evil unto any man ; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men .